Encryption Software

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post my inquiry, since I am new with forums, but here it is and I hope you guys can give me some of your opinions and suggestions about it.

Has anyone used DriveCrypt PlusPack (from www.securstar.com)? It is a full disk encryption software and I am interested in purchasing it but I would love some suggestions and some opinions regarding it.

I have very sensitive data on my computer and I really consider a full HDD encryption. A friend of mine recommended DriveCrypt PlusPack but I never got a whole lot of info from him so I am asking for your opinion here. I know that full disk encryption should be considered only if very necessary but this is my case.

Any opinions and suggestions regarding this software are welcome.
Thank you!

Reaction score
Hello all...

I am using this software now and I am very pleased with it. I am also using its Hidden OS feature and that works miracles for my sensitive data.

Just thought I'd let you know...

Cheers

Ask a Question