Access employees ID thru ms access

Reaction score
Hi there,

I need some help regarding my database, I'm new in making database and I'm using ms access 2010.. My boss ask me make an employee database, though I was able to do it thru the help of the internet tutorial. The database is all about the company and personal info of each personnel working in this company.
The problem is:
1. My boss wants me to design a company ID and it should be connected to access because the information that i will type into the table like for example name of employee, employee id number, their address etc... should be automatically appear in the ID (some of the fields are located in different table ). how am i going to do it?

2. I design the ID in photoshop cs3, how I'm going to import it to ms access 2010?

All help is highly appreciated.. Thank you..

Reaction score
Answer for 1. For retrieving all employee details of a company by giving its ID. Create a table with Company ID and Company name. Create Another table with Company ID, Emp ID and their details. Link two tables with Company ID as key.

Ask a Question