Empire Direct in Administration

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like lots of other electrical retailers will be going the same way unfortunately :(

Thanks for the heads up!

Reaction score
Had to go to Clapham Junction,well some one has to,yesterday together with my wife,and we noticed a few shops that had closed or had notices in their windows to say they were closing down.These were not electronic outlets but shoe shops,clothes shops etc. It`s all very sad and I wonder where it will all end.
historian

Reaction score
historian said:
Had to go to Clapham Junction,well some one has to,yesterday together with my wife,and we noticed a few shops that had closed or had notices in their windows to say they were closing down.These were not electronic outlets but shoe shops,clothes shops etc. It`s all very sad and I wonder where it will all end.
historian
Hi Historian...I know we're in a resesion etc.But the old "Closing Down" notices in shop windows, specially smaller companies is usually just a marketing ploy...Sad to say, but us humans are funny when we see signs that say "Closing Down Sale"..We all seem to suddenly rush for hat shop and buy loads..Then come next week Mr Owner of "Closing Down" Shop suddenly has new stock in the shop etc....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Was in Bluewater today and looked in, um, lol, I've forgotten what they were called :D

Used to be Virgin I think, sold DVD's and CD's and stuff. Vinni's?

Anyhoo, they were selling PS3 80Gb for £249.00. Don't know where you'd be with the warranty though.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Warranties are all with Sony.

They have extended them to 3 years, as i got my lil sis one from HMV for Xmas 2007 hers died New Years Eve 2008 after an update, phoned up HMV, got given a number phoned that and it was replaced with a refurb machine 2 days later, then hers was returned repaired 2 weeks later. :)

Albeit minus the game that was stuck inside.

Ask a Question