email spell check

terrihazelwooff

flower said:
I'm unable to use email spell check . It says"This language is no longer
available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options
dialog"

retrac

flower said:
I'm unable to use email spell check . It says"This language is no longer
available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options
dialog"

yehualashet sissay

flower said:
I'm unable to use email spell check . It says"This language is no longer
available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options
dialog"

dont care about display names

flower said:
I'm unable to use email spell check . It says"This language is no longer
available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options
dialog"
only want a simple answer to a simple question how do turn on spell check
dont be going around in circles

t-4-2

Who is going around in circles ?
If you don't includes replies that you considered " going around in circles
", how do we know what kind of answers you were given ?
You might have the correct answer, you just did not know how to apply it.
Now, simmer down and follow this ..................
Tools > Options > Spelling.
Put a check mark on " Always check spelling before sending "
Look further down, under LANGUAGE heading, there is a long rectangular box
with a pointer at the far right.
Click the pointer, choose a language OTHER THAN English > click APPLY.
Click the pointer again. This time choose English > click APPLY/OK

t-4-2

"dont care about display names" <dont care about display

slk759

Flower - We know this sounds like "running you through circles" - with all
the setting it to some other language and then going back in to set it to
English - but honestly, that's the fix . . . . . I don't know how familiar
you are in dealing with Microsoft issues, but they are almost always a
little off the wall. Nobody is pulling your leg here - follow the given
instructions and it will work. Let us know you DID IT !!

"dont care about display names" <dont care about display

t-4-2

Chances are 50/50 that you can't see our replies, with that web-based
interface you are using.
If you do see our replies, here are some advices ;
1. Click the message you plan to reply to, then click Reply ALL. Now anyone
knows what you are saying.
2. Please try the suggestion(s) given to you first, before you pass the
verdict.

t-4-2

Katt

flower said:
I'm unable to use email spell check . It says"This language is no longer
available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options
dialog"
I cannot get my spellcheck to work at all on my computer???? HELP

Gary VanderMolen \(MS MVP\)

Is there an error when you try? What does it say?
Try this:
In the main screen of Windows Mail, (not the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

kimo001

flower said:
I'm unable to use email spell check . It says"This language is no longer
available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options
dialog"

Dick

flower said:
I'm unable to use email spell check . It says"This language is no longer
available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options
dialog"

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Did you have a question?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)