Spell check in windows e mail / windows vista

Celebee52

When using spell check before sending email I get ..."This language is no
longer available for spell checking. Please select another in the spell
option dialog.
Any solutions to this?
Thank you

Dave N9

"Toggle" the setting by selecting another language, Apply, then re-select
the language you want, Apply.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate