Spell checking

Spelling check - is coming up as This language is no longer available for
spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options dialog.

Help please!!

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Start Windows Mail
Click the Tools menu and choose Options...
Click the Spelling tab
From the Language drop-down, select English (default choice)
Click OK

Spelling check - is coming up as This language is no longer available for
spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options dialog.

Help please!!

I need my spelling checking fixed

Helen Mejias said:
Spelling check - is coming up as This language is no longer available for
spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options dialog.

Help please!!

"I need my spelling checking fixed" <I need my spelling checking

Windows Mail comes with the default language for spelling checks partly
set to English, but not enough to work. To correct this, click on Tools,
then Options, then Spelling, then the triangle to the right of English, then
some other language, then Apply, then the triangle again, then English,
then Apply again, then OK.

annmenefee