ELONEX Lumina 32" LCD TV Media Centre PC 3GHz 200Gb

Reaction score
Hi there

I am thinking of getting an all in one PC/LCDTV/ media centre. I have looked around for a while and the Lumina 32 by Elinox seems to do quite a lot of the things I want; combining TV, video, internet and PC. I want to be able to sit on my sofa with a wireless keyboard and type emails, word documents etc as well as browse a huge screen.

Elonex have of course gone bust and so there is lityle recourse for warrantee claims apart from a very basic 90 day warrantee still offered, which I am not sure they can even deliver upon. They are being flogged off on eBay for about £1G which is < 1/2 price so if it's a sweet product then it may be a good deal.

I wawnted to know if anyone out there has reviewd, owned or known of the performance characteristics of these machines and what they think of them? Even if you can point me to some old archive reviews of the machine that would be great.

Also if anyone knows of a similar configuration currently on the market please let me know so I can search it out. Many thanks for looking at my post.

cheers

ozziedave

Ask a Question