    color to each individual so we can see at a glance what entry is for who. The
    edit label feature is grayed out. How can I obtain "permission" from Outlook
    to change the labels?

    Guest, Mar 2, 2007

  2. Only a folder owner can make such changes. Ask the owner to grant you owner permission.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Mar 2, 2007

    We all technically own the calendar. Do I have to change the permission
    settings on each user's account?

    Guest, Mar 2, 2007
  4. But does "we all technically own the calendar" mean that you have the actual Owner permission? I wouldn't assume that without looking at the Permission tab on the folder's Properties dialog.

    Since color label names are stored in the folder, changing them needs to be done only once.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Mar 2, 2007