Ebay Website

Reaction score
Hi

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

I seem to be having difficulty selling an item on ebay.

When I go through the steps of selling, I reach the stage where I upload a photo. As soon as I do and click continue, it takes me straight back to the main front page without letting me list my item. Is it something to do with my security settings on my PC?

Also, I tend to notice that after being on their site for about an hour or so, it slows up a bit and becomes less responsive. I've run spyware checks, etc and nothing appears. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Reaction score
Tried that and no one has got back to me yet.

I just thought that maybe someone on here might have experienced the same problem?

Reaction score
McDaddy17 said:
Tried that and no one has got back to me yet.

I just thought that maybe someone on here might have experienced the same problem?

Have you uploaded photos onto ebay before?
Which browser do you use?:)

Reaction score
I use internet explorer.

I've uploaded photos on ebay before, however, it was before I re-installed windows.

Since I've re-installed windows, I've downloaded zone alarm and anti vir. I thought that maybe it has something to do with the security settings?? :confused:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Hi I had a similar problem and also my pc is old and runs slow . Download the e-bat Turbo Lister its free . Then fill your items in and load your pics when your of line and then you click on the upload to e-bay button . Its a realy good programe . :thumb:

Ask a Question