    problem when accessing Ebay!!!It's probably one of the settings in the
    Internet Options section, but I don't know which. I would appreciate any help
    in this matter.

    Guest, Jan 22, 2005

    Don Varnau Guest

    Hi,
    Most ebay pages involve scripts/scripting. Check that another program isn't
    blocking scripts. Some of those programs are listed at
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm

    Putting *.ebay.com in Trusted Sites may help- if you trust ebay ;-)

    Refreshing your scripting engine may help. Look for the appropriate download
    (for your version of Windows) at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.asp

    Something in this article may help
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

    Don
    [MS MVP- IE/OE]

    "Dave Tschritter" <DaveTschritter[at]discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:...
    > I cannot access the Ebay website properly. When accessing this site, I get

    > page that is differently formated than when using Netscape, and this page
    > also shows several little boxes with x's in them??? This only appears to

    be a

    Don Varnau, Jan 23, 2005

    I too had problems with the Ebay site when listing items for sale with the
    IE6 browser. Tried everything, including communicating with Ebay techs.
    Eventually I downloaded the "Firefox" browser (which I use exclusively for
    Ebay) and have not had a problem since. Firefox is slow but it is sure.
    Perhaps that is your best route.

    Guest, Feb 2, 2005