eBay funny

Reaction score
:lol:

6)Yes, amazingly it does get Parking Tickets now and then. Thanks for asking!

Correct, I have never had sex on the backseat of this car. Nor do I want to with you, Wayne from Staines. So stop asking and sending poor quality photos of what appears to be a dead shrivelled slug in your hand.

Great find Chris! :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
:lol: That is the funniest thing I've read in ages - top find Chris :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Nice car ... hilarious comments.
laughingsmiley.gif

:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Mike. It is only exempt from the London Congestion charge if you drive really, really fast whilst waving at Ken Livingston and shouting “Allah Akbar”. Don’t forget to thank him for the diabolical state of the Underground as well.

That one alone, is superb :D

Reaction score
Well thanks to 306Chris at Pug306.net for that

It really cheered me up i had a top laugh!!

Q: can I pay in instalments out of me giro as a divint have nee cash like man?
A: Yes. One installment

Q: Hi mate alot of plebs trying to be funyn by asking you dum questions to be cool, well good luck with the sale amte
wink0.gif
Nice auction amde me alugh atleast
wink0.gif

A: Excellent. It is always a pleasure to help Dyslexic people.

Q: will 19 inch wheels fit on my nova?
A: Yes. You can check their size by looking in your trousers. They are exactly eighteen inches bigger than your penis.

Q: Excellent car. Is it true that a Labia vRS is much much quicker yet more economical than the Octavia?

A: I suspect you drive a Prematuro Ejaculo GTi which whilst fast off the mark, doesn't give long term performance.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Beddy bies

Stop it now Chris or i wont be settled enough to go to sleep m8 ;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
ROLL ON DELIVERY OF THE '77 TRIUMPH STAG 3 LITRE V8 - Can't wait until we get this beast, it's in perfect condition. Been in the family all its life

By the way chris are you sure the engine is not a Rover v8 replacement as most of the original engines went Kaput in the first six months of the cars life....the engines were so crap....most people replaced theres with the Rover V8 engine even if there original lump hadn't blown yet....

Sorry it's off topic...:blush:

Reaction score
That is pretty funny. Why were you searching for a Skoda in the first place though?!

Reaction score
bodhi said:
That is pretty funny. Why were you searching for a Skoda in the first place though?!

^^ read up... 306Chris found it, took the link from thr Pug306 forums :D

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
By the way chris are you sure the engine is not a Rover v8 replacement as most of the original engines went Kaput in the first six months of the cars life....the engines were so crap....most people replaced theres with the Rover V8 engine even if there original lump hadn't blown yet....

Sorry it's off topic...:blush:

Dont think its a Rover V8 - its something like a couple of 1500cc engines welded together...

I think its the original? will check... but its been going near 30 years!!

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Well thanks to 306Chris at Pug306.net for that

It really cheered me up i had a top laugh!!
Oh the joys of buying a car.
The guy sounds very much like a car dealer based in south east london, who tried to sell me a car a few years ago. Said the was a great little runner, we took it for a test drive & the engine expired and it dropped about a litre of oil, still the guy said he could fix it good as new:rolleyes:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
nomis said:
Oh the joys of buying a car.
The guy sounds very much like a car dealer based in south east london, who tried to sell me a car a few years ago. Said the was a great little runner, we took it for a test drive & the engine expired and it dropped about a litre of oil, still the guy said he could fix it good as new:rolleyes:

That was me :D The 1968 Morris Minor right? Only I think you were called Simon then....

I'll have you know Charlotte Church bought that from me in the end, she's well happy with it :)

Ask a Question