Thats a Peugeot underneath!!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
What a monstrosity..

Whatever possesed anyone to build it, spending serious money on it aswell, how could you drive something like that knowing its completely fake..I couldn't..

There are giveaways though, the car sits to high on its wheels, the rear of the car is sitting way to high, and the side pods are to small, couple that with the interior and you know its just plain wrong..:(

Also whilst waiting at the lights you just know your gonna get burnt off by billy Nomates in his suped up Audi TT How dissapointing would that be...:lol:

There are some vain people on this earth...

Reaction score
"Never judge a book by it's cover."

I reckon I could out do this bloke in a race with my beema!
Maybe next time I see a Ferrari I will think twice about racing it, but I will have to have big balls to even try.

This car is a joke! How did you find it?
Are you the winning bidder!? :p

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
as CL said its not spot on but hat off to the guy that built it, he's done a pretty good job, where he got the idea is beyond me though

with a V6 engine and performance exhaust, it not only looks like a super car but also sounds like one

yeah right, its a V6 and a peugeot one at that, its not gonna sound anything like a ferrari V8 would

Reaction score
To be fair the 406 coupe isn't too bad as cars go.

Its just it is no where near good enough to imitate a Ferrari!

Wonder who put £19,000 in such a bottomless pit?

Reaction score
some folks are really into cars and the appearance to them is everything.

me, well, i have a 14 year old honda accord with 270,000 miles - but she almost looks good as new. she's well cared for. and, no, i'm not racing a ferrari with it either! LOL

Ask a Question