Earthlink will not go away!

G

I had Earthlink Total Access 2004. It stunk! I got rid of it. Well, I tried. I no longer subscribe to Earthlink, but can't seem to get it off my system. I have tried under Add/Remove Programs, and the main program does go away, but the others, i.e., popup blocker, fixmail, IM, and several others, are still there, with no option to remove them. they don't work, of course, they are just there causing problems. Just recently, I have a problem that no matter what I click on, i.e. explorer or control panel, for example, the Windows Installer tries to install the Earthlink pop-up blocker. Of course the install file is no longer on my system, so I just keep getting an error message. I reregistered the Windows Installer, but that did not help. I have found references to Earthlink in many registry entries, but am kinda chicken about deleting them. I am running Win XP Pro. Help!

G

Deleting it out of the registry would be ok,also try going to
search in my computer,type earthlink,and any associated utilitys etc
that it ran,delete them.

B

Bruce

You're clock is off by 24 hours.

B.

Hi,

A reg cleaner won't be of any help with an installed program, unless you
can find one that reads minds.

D