e-mails hi-jacked

PC

I am having an issue with Windows Mail downloading and then e-mails from one
relative's address disappears after about 2 seconds. I have checked with
the junk folder and blocked senders file and it isn't blocked.
I am using a laptop. So I don't know if I have accidentally touched the
touchpad while typing a letter and set some action to cause this.
Can some one let me know how to undo this?

e-mails do not download

PC said:
I am having an issue with Windows Mail downloading and then e-mails from one
relative's address disappears after about 2 seconds. I have checked with
the junk folder and blocked senders file and it isn't blocked.
I am using a laptop. So I don't know if I have accidentally touched the
touchpad while typing a letter and set some action to cause this.
Can some one let me know how to undo this?

t-4-2

Open Windows Mail > View > Current View > put a check-mark on Show All
Messages.
t-4-2

"e-mails do not download" <e-mails do not

PC

I have read thru different threads of information and tried this already.
Plus, I have gone to Open Windows Mail -
tools-accounts-properties-advanced-checked leave messages on server for 7days
then I go to my mail provider via internet explorer and can still read
messages. Which helps, but I would like to find out how to correct the
issue. You can see the headers for about 1-2 seconds.
Some have said to uninstall and reinstall but I have read that doesn't work
either.
Makes me think there is a spam filter that immediately deletes it or there
is some spyware and or monitoring type of program grabbing it.

Gary VanderMolen

I suppose you have looked in the Junk E-mail and Deleted Items folders.
Some third party security programs have anti-spam modules, in which
case they often set up a Spam folder.
If no improvement, try upgrading to Windows Live Mail:

http://download.live.com/wlmail