Dynamic Web Templates - Navigation Link Bars problem

I am using FP 2003, XP SP2. I have built a Dynamic Web Template (DWT)
containing Link Bars. I inserted the Link Bars using the Insert/'Bar With
Custome Links' option. I chose a bar design from the 'Choose a Bar Style'
options. And I've attached the DWT to my pages.

The Link Bars appear fine in FP Preview. (I've selected yellow buttons with
an overlayed text label.)

When I upload the pages to my webserver, the Link Bars on the pages (from
the DWT) do not display correctly.

Their functionality (linking to other pages) works fine. However the button
image does not appear. All I see is the space where the button images should
appear and part, but not all, of the overlayed text label. The cursor
'flyover' text appears fine.

Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to fix this problem?
Thanks for your help,
Chris

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

If you used FTP to upload instead of Frontpages Publish function, that
is why it doesn't work.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Stefan B Rusynko

Plus the link bar feature w/ custom styles requires publishing in FP http mode to a server running the FP 2002 SE