DVD Drive: Successful burn, but no data, still blank disc

R

rohith

Hello Friends

I am on windows vista, my dvd writer is a TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L632N ATA Device. I tried to burn disc using this and its telling successful burn by using windows default burner

And after that i re inserted my disc and and tried to view the contents, but its blank disc and again asking for format the blank disc. Earlier i have formatted the disc by clicking 'Show formatting options' and choose 'Mastered'. Because before this i have tried with Live File System disc and got a message like 'Windows cant format the disc'. And thus i tried this method

I have tried with nero8 then. There also shows that burn success ful to my disc. And happily i re inserted the dvd and shows blank disc

I have tried these steps for different manufacturers dvd and again badly the same result. And Then i have checked my status of updates of my drive and its shows me that its up to date

The result is have lost my some dvd's but didnt gave my data

I have write some months ago by using this. And that was successful

Can any one help me out for this??

Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

R

Richard Urban

I ruined about 10 DVD's before I realized that my burner had gone bad. Got a
new burner for about $40.00 and everything is fine - without any
changes/adjustments to the operating system.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP
Windows Desktop Experience

in message news:[email protected]...

H

hafizahmad

Its nice every now and then to find a neat little trick that you never knew. This is the case with this appearance tweak which allows you to increase or decrease the size of your desktop icons.Click on your Desktop screen. Hold the Control key down; and Move your mouse scroll. Read more

F

Fred

Its nice every now and then to find a neat little trick that you
never knew. This is the case with this appearance tweak which
allows you to increase or decrease the size of your desktop
icons.Click on your Desktop screen. Hold the Control key down;
and Move your mouse scroll. Read more

I found your name in my kill-file this morning and couldn't remember
why I put it there - so I removed it.

NOW I remember!

Ask a Question