During merging of free space of 6GB through partition magic 8 data become currpted

Reaction score
My system specification is intel 915 GLVGL Motherboard, 256 MB RAM, 2.66 Processor Intel Original, 80 GB HDD IBM. Operating System Windows XP

Problem is i have 5 partitions and i was tring to move some free space of 6 GB Drive Name (I: Fat32) to merge with partition Name (F: of 33 GB NTFS) by using partition magic 8. i restarted to do the process . it restarted and started the procedure when it was on 27% and showing that moving data i mistakenly interrupted the system and restarted it because it was taking time. so when i restarted and i tried to play a song from drive F: it played the many songs mixed with each other, i mean it is playing 3 or 4 songs in one song. i am too much worried about the problem as i have too many good songs in this drive.

so what to do now to correct this problem so that when i click a song it play only that one.

anyone help me to get rid of this problem, please?

Last edited:

Ask a Question