Dumb cat messed up my display!! Help!!

Reaction score
I am completely stumped. My cat (who I do love dearly, but could kill at the moment) walked on my Toshiba laptop keyboard, and now my display is HUGE! How do I get my display to go back to normal? I tried under the control panel, display, and played with the resolution size, but it doesn't fix this particular problem.

I'm studying for an exam today, and I really need my computer to function properly. Thanks in advance for the help!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
While Spezi is correct in his link, you will find every (good) Laptop will have an Fn (function) Key ... this key can be use with other keys for "special" effects ... they will be the same colour as the Fn key.

:user:

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
While Spezi is correct in his link, you will find every (good) Laptop will have an Fn (function) Key ... this key can be use with other keys for "special" effects ... they will be the same colour as the Fn key.

:user:

Quite right and if I were to make a wager I'd say the cat stepped on the "function" and "spacebar" at the same time if this list is any indicator.......... http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-4141,subcat-HARDWARE.html

Ask a Question