DSN-less Connection Problem

OK, I've got a lot of DB interfaces running. On this particular web, I am
perplexed as I continue to be able to go through the DB wizard to produce DB
results page in FP 2003, but then when displayed within the browser, I get
the following error:

Database Results Wizard Error
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] '(unknown)' is not a valid path.
Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected
to the server on which the file resides.

* I made sure my web has sessionstate enabled, and it does.
* ASP is running
* Global.asa is present and was created by FP2003 with a DSN-less connection
to the fpdb directory and downloaded the MS test.
* Did a sample Server.Mappath in ASP and it finds the DB OK.

ANy suggestions?? THanks a million!!!

Binu K [MSFT]

hi

Check this KB Article
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;324249

Hope this helps

regards,
binuk
MSFT

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights