-----Original Message-----
From: Michael [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 2. oktober 2004 12:41
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Drop Down Menus
Subject: Drop Down Menus

Can you please visit www.missioneperte.it and answer a few
questions for me?
- Why don't drop down menus disappear when nothing is
selected (one always stay open)?

You haven't created an event to hide the layer onmouseout.
- Why am I getting errors on this shared-border drop down on
all pages but the index.html page and the
www.missioneperte.it/altri/risorse.htm page? No other pages
show the drop down options.

That is because the necessary JavaScript isn't present in the header.
You forget that an include only includes what is in the body, not the
header, so you must manually copy all the necessary JavaScript to the
header of each page.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Thanks so much but that may have been a bit over my head. I'll try to figure
out the "onmouseout". (One for every layer?)

Can you tell me what java code needs to be in the header? Since all these
menus are in my top shared border, can I just do it in top.htm somehow?

Thanks again!

Michael

See inline.