driver

Hi,spport

I have a Sony Vaio pcg-f 360 , im running Windows 98 before messing driver ,
has a "dvd cd room" ...
To install new win 98 not boot from cd room but the start up floppy is
working properly and start installation the message of the setup is {device
driver not found msc d001 no valid cd room driver selected
Thanks!

LVTravel

Win 98 - Oh, Boy!

If I am reading you correctly, you are attempting to
reinstall Win 98 by booting with the 98 boot disk. If this
is correct, you need to make sure that your Config.sys and
Autoexec.bat files load your CD-ROM drivers. The MSCd001
not found indicates that the drivers are not loading.

You can't take a normal boot disk created from the Format
command and use that disk. You need to create a Win 98
System Boot disk that is created in another location in the
program (and I haven't used 98 in such a long time I can't
remember where it is located in the OS.)

"tsega gebeyehu" <tsega (e-mail address removed)>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

~Mike Hollywood

you can google on win98 boot disk.
there are many online you can download and use.
mike