Driver for Sigma KMS 400 Wireless Keyboard/mouse

Gerald Bramwell

Hi,

Can anyone help with the drivers for the Sigma KMS 400 wireless keyboard
and mouse? I've searched everywhere I can think of but to no avail, I
have obtained this unit boxed with instruction manual and it says in the
manual that the drivers are on the CD but there is no CD. It came to me
through a charity shop.

Thanks

Elmo

Gerald said:
Hi,

Can anyone help with the drivers for the Sigma KMS 400 wireless keyboard
and mouse? I've searched everywhere I can think of but to no avail, I
have obtained this unit boxed with instruction manual and it says in the
manual that the drivers are on the CD but there is no CD. It came to me
through a charity shop.

Thanks

Who makes that keyboard and mouse?

Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

--
Joe =o)

Me too, Anyone can help us the dirver here!

Me too, Anyone can help us the dirver here!