Doom movie

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the movie? i didnt think it was bad, its the best movie Uwe Boll has directed (thats not saying much) :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm going to stay well away, I'm afraid. I'm a bit rubbish with horror films - much to everyone's amusement...! :blush:

Reaction score
Considering the basic premise of the plot of the game wasn't sufficient enough - for a GAME... I wouldn't have terribly high hopes for the movie to have an excellent storyline if that is the thing it's based around.

Plus the Rock is in it. Which is usually a sure-fire sign of crappiness.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
tomsega said:
Considering the basic premise of the plot of the game wasn't sufficient enough - for a GAME... I wouldn't have terribly high hopes for the movie to have an excellent storyline if that is the thing it's based around.

Plus the Rock is in it. Which is usually a sure-fire sign of crappiness.

Looks like it's DOOMed...! Ha... ha... ahem. Ok, pretty poor pun. ;)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
It hasent come out yet there?
its not that bad acutally :) , nothing mind blowing but worth a look.

Reaction score
I seen a pretty crappy download (clearly I was not the person who did such a dirty deed, as my collection of over 700 legally purchased DVDs will testify)...Didn't think it was much of a movie, and the weak plot (which after all doesn't have to be complex for the game does it?) lets it down on the big screen. Effects are far more impressive on a PC than movie CGI.

I preferred Resident Evil...first and second films.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
I'm going to stay well away, I'm afraid. I'm a bit rubbish with horror films - much to everyone's amusement...! :blush:

John's like that about horror films too. Whenever I get a horror film out he watches his film on the TV & I watch mine on the laptop with headphones Thereby keeping the world safe for humanity I suppose. Works for us anyhow :D

Reaction score
well surely the entire movie will simply be 'max power' will have to kill 1000000 aliens with 4 bullets and a bottle of ketchup, and then meet his wife at the end and live happily ever after?

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
LOL, Sounds like "The Chronicles of Riddick" Not big on plot or characterisation, but if you love a good thrash & bash action movie then crack open a bottle of pure testosterone, settle back & enjoy :D I loved it.

Ask a Question