Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style

David from Beverley (UK)

I usually have a 0.6 space between paragraphs. However when I create a
bulleted list the lines have no space because "Don't add space between
paragraphs of the same style" gets automatically checked. How can I stop this
happening?

I have tried to create a macro to uncheck it, but this particular box in the
paragraph dialog box cannot be controlled with a macro! (The rest can!) Any
suggestions?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

If this is Word 2007, you need to clear this check box in the List Paragraph
style.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"David from Beverley (UK)" <David from Beverley
news:[email protected]...

Stefan Blom

Alternatively, check the "Use Normal style for bulleted or numbered lists"
option in Office button | Word Options, Advanced category (under "Editing
options").