Domino and FTP (IIS) on the same box

Salman

I have a domino server up and running. Domino server is
also using it's own HTTP on port 80. I would like to
setp FTP server as well on the saem box. To my
understanding, if I setup FTP server, I have to setup and
IIS as well which uses HTTP port. Can I setup both i.e.
Domino HHTP and FTP server and how?
Thank you in advance.
Salman

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hello,

I understand that you have installed Domino server which is using port 80.
On the same system you want to install FTP service.

Please follow the following steps to install only FTP service on the system.

1. Start the Control Panel Add/Remove Programs applet (go to Start ->
Control Panel->then click Add/Remove Programs).
2. Select Add/Remove Windows Components.
3. Select Internet Information Services (IIS), and then click Details.
4. Select the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Service check box, and then
click OK. Insert Windows 2000 CD if prompted
5. Click OK to close all dialog boxes.

You can use the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) Internet Information
Services snap-in to configure the FTP service (go to Start, Programs,
Administrative Tools, then click Internet Information Services). After the
snap-in starts, expand the computer name, expand FTP Sites. A Default FTP
Site will have been added.

Hope it answers your query.

Thank you,

Rashmi