Does my motherboard support the new Celeron 350 D???

John Jay Smith

My motherboard manufacturer does not reply to my questions.. so I am posting
here,
perhaps someone knows and can help me.

Question:

Does my motherboard support the new Celeron 350 D running at 3.2 GHz?

Motherboard Model: Matsonic MS9127C

specs on the CPU can be found here:
http://www.intel.com/products/processor/celeron_d/index.htm

this cpu is for mPGA 478 (as the motherboard).

The motherboards manual says:

Support Socket 478 for Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 1.5GHz~3.06GHz or faster
Processor
Support Intel(R) Hyper-Threading Technology CPU 400/533MHz system interface
speed

the "or faster" is a little vague for me....

my Motherboard manual can be found here:

http://www.computerboom.com/support/Matsonic-motherboard-manual9127c10-t.pdf

thanks in advance!

Admiral Q

"John Jay Smith" <-> wrote in message
: My motherboard manufacturer does not reply to my questions.. so I
am posting
: here,
: perhaps someone knows and can help me.
:
: Question:
:
[...]

Best I can tell, you can use the Intel Celeron D processor 350 90nm
3.2Ghz with 533MHz FSB -or- any of those in the column with
non-LGA775 Architecture, i.e. 345, 340, 335, 330 or 325 and below.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!

Google is your friend!
http://www.google.com