Does anyone here not use google?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone here use something other than google to search the web? If Microsoft do end up buying Yahoo then we will be left with just 2 big search engines.

I don't use Yahoo, MSN or the others (like ask.com) because they don't seem to be able to find the pages I'm after. I'd really like there to be some good competition, but I've not found anything that can come close to google.

Ask.com does seem to be better than it was - I think Flops said he used it so I tried it for a while. If they made it look a bit less spammy I think it would have more success, as it looks like there are some clever features.

Electronics & Photo Fan

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
I stopped using Ask in 2004 - Didn't find the pages I wanted, and also it looked(s) spammy, I agree.

I stopped using Google in November - found Microsoft Live Search better (Hate to say it) But I like it.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Google :thumb: :thumb:

Used to use Yahoo but find Google quicker and less fussy.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
dont have a reason to use much else than Google. finds what i want :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Google is the best out there hands down in my opinion and has been that way for many a year..which is what it is today a success..And a damn good search engine..Not much need to look elsewhere google finds everything I want and more in an instant..:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.everyclick.com/

Every click cos it raises money for charity . Then Google for shopping and stuff . Then Yahoo for stuff as it can throw up different answers to google .

Microsoft may get blocked from buying Yahoo due to monopoly fears .

user.gif

Ask a Question