Doctor who fans

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Dr Who for Prime Minister thats what I say . Have the last three complete series with specials in vg quality saved to me hard drive. These last few series's have been fab.

:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Abarbarian[b said:
]Dr Who for Prime Minister thats what I say [/b]. Have the last three complete series with specials in vg quality saved to me hard drive. These last few series's have been fab.

David Tennant would certainly be better eye-candy than the current-incumbent, who is more of a gob-stopper imho :lol:

I would agree, the last few series have been good - one of my favourite episodes so far, were the ones which took place in the library - can't remember the title now, duh! Nicely creepy

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just watched the latest episode on BBC iPlayer and can't wait for the next episode now to see what the doctor changes into...

Its tying up a lot of loose ends that people younger than 30 might struggle to piece together..

Its great though...Must see television in my opinion..:nod:

Ask a Question