Windows Vista do I need this installation disk?

Reaction score
Dell Application Reinstalling Cyberlink PowerDVD 7.0 P/N UP633 REV,A00 IS THIS FOR WINDOWS VISTA

I have 2 Dell computers . one is running on IE8 windows XP2000

the other is running on IE8 windows Vista Home basic .

I have my disks for recovery mixed up so I don't know how to tell which one this particular disk is for as far as watching a DVD I have windows media player which works fine , do I even need this disk above?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The disk is for an installation of quite an old version of Cyberlink's DVD media player, it will probably install on both computers assuming Win2K is modern enough for the program.

However, if you can watch DVD's and other video files on both machines using Windows media player and you're happy with that, don't bother installing the Cyberlink software.

So no, you don't really need the disk but don't throw it away, you never know when it might come in handy.

Reaction score
The disk is for an installation of quite an old version of Cyberlink's DVD media player, it will probably install on both computers assuming Win2K is modern enough for the program.

However, if you can watch DVD's and other video files on both machines using Windows media player and you're happy with that, don't bother installing the Cyberlink software.

So no, you don't really need the disk but don't throw it away, you never know when it might come in handy.

thanks so much ill stay with the media player its ok

Ask a Question