display in excell

my spreadsheet under normal view is shifted to the right (right below the
Sigma command). Unable to move it to the left so that I can see the rest of
the spreadsheet. Able it to size it to the right using the left border but
hits a stop somewhere to left of the middle; unale to bring it all the way
left.

George Gee

Are you saying that you cannot see the leftmost columns,
or, that you cannot shift the sheet to the left to view the
rightmost columns?

George Gee

"EXCEL DISPLAY HELP NEEDED" <EXCEL DISPLAY HELP
news:[email protected]...