Windows XP Disable Safely Remove Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
yep. i do.

I also post real possible answers to questions. While i appreciate your desire to help, as a somewhat advanced user, don't do it is not acceptable to me. I don't see the benefit of NOT doing something just b/c someone says not to. It's a computer. what are you REALLY going to mess up. worst case scenario i have to reinstall the OS, which means put it on Ghost and start over. The details of that aren't important. What IS important is that i have come to try and get assistance with an issue. I have some that are actually making a suggestion. Whether it works or not, who cares. At least it is a recommendationbetter than "don't do it."

- Surfer

Reaction score
Silverhazesurfer said:
At least it is a recommendationbetter than "don't do it."

- Surfer

Which ever way you look at it, each and everyone of us said don't do it in someway or form...The low down here is that there are some very highly qualified and experienced people that have just answered your thread..Sometimes in life you just have to take the advice of some people and not ask questions...

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
very highly qualified people that don't know how to do it? it doesn't matter to me about whether or not it SHOULD be done. I want to see what kind effect it has on my hardware setup. Maybe it will WORK for me. YOU don't know that. And quite frankly MAD, you don't answer much. All you have is sarcasm, which seems to be your qualification.

- Surfer

Reaction score
Silverhazesurfer said:
yep. i do.

I also post real possible answers to questions. While i appreciate your desire to help, as a somewhat advanced user, don't do it is not acceptable to me. I don't see the benefit of NOT doing something just b/c someone says not to. It's a computer. what are you REALLY going to mess up. worst case scenario i have to reinstall the OS, which means put it on Ghost and start over. The details of that aren't important. What IS important is that i have come to try and get assistance with an issue. I have some that are actually making a suggestion. Whether it works or not, who cares. At least it is a recommendationbetter than "don't do it."

- Surfer

OK thenDo it! At the end of the day the safety feature is there for a reason hence.> To google and find almost nothing regarding you querie speaks for itself? So I will rephrase my answer Do the registry at your own risk. "BANG":user:

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
hrm. assume all you want. I never said i found NOTHING. Just goes to show what kind of support SOME people here believe is effective support.

Thanks to those who have input. we can now close the thread.

- Surfer

Reaction score
Silverhazesurfer said:
. All you have is sarcasm, which seems to be your qualification.

- Surfer

lol mate if I had to go into half the qualifications I have, I think you'd shut up instantly...Anyway this is not a competition and I don't want to be rude to you or disrespect you in anyway..You came here in search of an answer..But were given advice instead..You can't accept this and this is your choice...As for sarcasm, yes I do use it a lot, yet I haven't used it in your thread...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think this thread has gone as far as it can now, so I'm closing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question