difference between word and office

I got a 60 day free trial of microsoft office. I seem to have word as part of
windows. Will I still have word after the 60 days? Or do I need to buy the
software for office? Is word just one of the programs of offfice?

Graham Mayor

Word is not part of Windows, but of Office. If you have an office trial
installed then it seems likely (though not inevitable) that the version of
Word you have is part of that trial. The crucial question is: Did you buy
Word as a separate program?

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Office is a collection of various computer programs. There are several
different versions of Office and the version you need depends on the
programs you want.

After your trial expires, you will have viewers. You will not be able to
create or edit anything - just look at them. If you decide you want Office,
I suggest you get your version from Amazon.com. Great prices. And yes, you
should uninstall the trial version before you install a full version.

Also, please don't multi-post.

Chuck Davis

You might want to try the free open source suite from:
http://www.openoffice.org
JoAnn Paules said:
Office is a collection of various computer programs. There are several
different versions of Office and the version you need depends on the
programs you want.

After your trial expires, you will have viewers. You will not be able to
create or edit anything - just look at them. If you decide you want
Office,
I suggest you get your version from Amazon.com. Great prices. And yes, you
should uninstall the trial version before you install a full version.

Also, please don't multi-post.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]