    manager, I get an error message that says "Class Not Registered". When I
    click OK, the error message closes and nothing else happens. What can I do
    to fix this?

    Guest, Apr 21, 2007

    Hey... also having Device Manager error.. when I click on mine, it won't open
    and it gives me a .exe error message. Mamamegs responded to my posting and
    suggested to try typing "devmgmt.msc in the startup searchbox. Give that a
    whirl???
    Fuzz

    Guest, Apr 21, 2007

    devmgmt.msc also gives me the "Class not registered" message. Any other ideas?

    Guest, Apr 21, 2007