Desktop icons....

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
How many Desktop icons do you all have ???? I have 14 folders and 20 single icons ...no wonder its a bit slow booting up ...i also have 10 in the taskbar...time for a spring clean methinks..

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
How many Desktop icons do you all have ????
;) One !

I only have the Trash Can on my desktop ... don't need any others. :D

I have five in the taskbar ... Boinc, KIS, Vista Sidebar, a network thingie and the Audio controller ... the latter is great for setting different volumes to different sound devices. :nod:

I have seven 'quick-launch' icons ... :thumb:

:user:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I daren't tell or I will be shouted-at :eek:..........I will admit to more than 50 (I've never actually counted them up before) They just seem to accumulate. I know that I've got into a bad habit of allowing things to add an icon - I also make notes of things in Notepad, to remind me of various things. I do have regular clean-ups (believe it or not) but this PC is due for one now. The other one is just as bad. I plan to be a better "housekeeper" with the new one..... hanging head in shame and standing in the corner :nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
19 Desktop icons and 6 taskbar - it sounds like more than I thought it would be as my desktop is quite sparse. 4 links to the PCR servers, a few "to do" text files, a few games and then the recycle bin.

Reaction score
30 Desktop icons and 5 in the taskbar... :D

Oh and usually around 29 processes running at any one time :).

Reaction score
15 icons & 4 folders.;)
All neat & tidy, thats may be why i can find anything:lol:

Ask a Question