Desktop Icons Huge and Screen Resolution

SJMP

Hello

I have a IBM thinkpad t60 and my desktop Icons are huge any way to get them
really small. My screen resolution maxes out at 1024x768. I have the latest
Vista drivers for this intel chipset and adapter. Any thing I need to do in
the OS?

Tim

SJMP said:
Hello

I have a IBM thinkpad t60 and my desktop Icons are huge any way to get
them really small. My screen resolution maxes out at 1024x768. I have
the latest Vista drivers for this intel chipset and adapter. Any thing I
need to do in the OS?
If your question is how to change the size of the desktop icons...with
the desktop in focus, hold down the CTRL key and move your mouse wheel.

Tim

ThePro

SJMP said:
Hello

I have a IBM thinkpad t60 and my desktop Icons are huge any way to get
them really small. My screen resolution maxes out at 1024x768. I have the
latest Vista drivers for this intel chipset and adapter. Any thing I need
to do in the OS?

Click on desktop, hold CTRL, roll back mouse scroll wheel.

ThePro

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Thanks for all guys' info.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: "SJMP" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Desktop Icons Huge and Screen Resolution
| Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:35:04 -0400
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
|
| Hello
|
| I have a IBM thinkpad t60 and my desktop Icons are huge any way to get
them
| really small. My screen resolution maxes out at 1024x768. I have the
latest
| Vista drivers for this intel chipset and adapter. Any thing I need to do
in
| the OS?

Cal Bear '66

To resize Desktop icons, hold down the CTRL key while you rotate the mouse
wheel.

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

SJMP said:
Dont see any replies Ken. Can you repost them for me?s