Windows XP Deleting Registry vALUES

Reaction score
hI aLL
I am a new user to this section. i have some clarifications regarding how to delete the registry entries. I will start from the Problem. I got a CA antivirus internet security suite version and i installed it on to my PC which has got a website inspector also. After some time when i uninstalled the version some error messages were coming and i some way or other removed the system entries. Now the problem is there are some values in the registry which blocks me from taking certain sights and it comes up with the message that you have been locked due to parential controls which i set while installing but now it is not taking that Passwords . so i tried to delete the values from the registry and i cannot that also.These are some of the registry values which i cannot delete.

CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service and some other values
expecting your help on this problem

Regards

hari

Reaction score
I am not familiar with the software you are using but Parental controls are designed to stop the casual user with excellent Windows knowledge (i.e., your 10-year old daughter or son) from bypassing the security; so you would expect all the simple methods to fail. Since you still have the passwords I would suggest that one possibility might be to re-install the software and then use the password to make the changes you want to make.

Ask a Question