DeepCool Steam Castle

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Yep, you read that right - this case is called Steam Castle... and just take a look at it! Vortez reports:

"A number of weeks ago DeepCool announced their STEAM CASTLE and received a mixed reception. This bold new design follows the Steampunk genre and therefore by its very nature breaks away from the current trend of discreet and subtle styling which we are all too familiar with.

STEAM CASTLE is a fun and exciting new Micro ATX computer chassis which is available in a selection of colours. This case comes with a handy fan controller, two cooling fans and the prospect of future modding projects."

27249_deepcool%20steam%20castle%20review%20-intro.jpg

Read their full verdict here.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I rather like it :) I don't understand those two red circular areas at the bottom of the front though, it looks as though something is missing that should have plugged in there to me.

I looked up more pix of it and the black and white versions are more pleasing to my eyes. And as yet I couldn't find a UK supplier.

The reviewers were right about 'Love it or hate it' but after all the gamers cases released in the last few years, either bland or gaudy, I think this is at least original.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
You make a very good point there! I'm a fan of 'black and boring' but I suppose that's not very exciting. Doesn't date as quickly though ;)

Ask a Question