DDouble Viision & Eye's Glazed.

Reaction score
My opinion on double glazing firms and the extortionist prices's most people readily pay for a product that is usually jig frame assembled in a small factory/unit using pvc & glass both product's being easy to manufacture but sold everyday to fit any property that will cost the householder many thousand's of pounds but in reality will cost the eventual window fitter Co. less than a 25th to give you a product that has it's basis in common sand.

Double glazing in the past & ongoing has made many a Millionaire but these people are created by the Gullible including myself, difference being i then checked this DG game out and it's a Goldmine that some people are willing to contribute to without real downright thought! to the sales talk and what they are signing on paper.

This rant is not for the rich who can pay cash, but for the majority.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As an individual yourself you are welcome to share this post and so are (US) as you mentioned but .. who are these additional people you speak for? erm.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would be one of the US i'm sure....yeah i am about to embark on new windows (not MS) for the front of my house....2 windows and one front door with the latest protective glass blah, blah and its gonna cost me 4,500 euro's and they will be fitted in one day or less. Nice profit. Also, i have to wait til he's ready to do it but had to give 1/3 of the price up front. I take it you have had new double glazing fitted lately ??
Zzzzz

Reaction score
Not recently, years ago,.. but when i bought this present house only the front side was DG cheap and nasty the rear still has the original windows

I have bought and sold a few house's thro the years and whether a house has GCH or full DG reflects little on a buying or selling price in my opinion.

Reaction score
happywave.gif
Who.. Him Her You Us.
---

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It would appear he had second thoughts on his comment and deleted his post.

Volatile people do that.

Ho hum.

Double glazing?

Tell me my friend, just how boring would you like to be? :)

Could I possibly interest you in a five year subscription to Romanian Jam Jar collectors monthly?

It's jolly interesting :)

Reaction score
Your Friend ! since when?

This Romanian Mag you mention:.. after a little research the Jam Jar Mag went bust, only (1) copy being sold, It would be best if you:lol: kept it in a safe place surely a collecter's item.

NB:. Used to collect the Mag (Drill's) but got Bored a Bit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
rarebit said:
Your Friend ! since when?

This Romanian Mag you mention:.. after a little research the Jam Jar Mag went bust, only (1) copy being sold, It would be best if you
laughingsmiley.gif
kept it in a safe place surely a collecter's item.

NB:. Used to collect the Mag (Drill's) but got Bored a Bit.

Was it called Mandrills by any chance cos that was banana's(poor joke i know but its early enough).
Most people wouldn't get the point of a mag like Drills LOL....elton john had a song about drills....oh makita you will never know or summat.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
Lads what are ya's talkin about ....that jamjar mag is in romanian so i could nt read it....tsk

Zzzzz

Reaction score
Pathethic joke as you said probably a virgin!.

Once you get your chucks caught between the jaw's your bit will need the tip sharpened:lol:

Last edited:

Ask a Question