Date display in the movie file

#1) R Christiana

#2) M.STETTNER

#3)G. Demunter
Wilgenveld 5
1500 Halle
Belgium

#4)K. Boni
111 North 12th Street
Lehighton, Pa. 18235

#5) H. Micael
Rua José Filipe Alvares, nº21, 5º DT SUL

8000 Faro

#6) J. LAUBACH
285-25 LOWER NIS HOLLOW DR.
LEHIGHTON, PA 18235

CHECK THIS OUT!!

HOW TO TURN $6.00 into $6,000 READING THIS COULD>CHANGE
YOUR LIFE!
IT REALLY DOES WORK!

I found this on a>bulletin board and decided to try it. A
little while back,
I was>browsing
through news groups, just like you are now, and came
across an>article similar
to this that
said you could make thousands of dollars>within weeks
with only an initial
investment of
$6.00! So I thought,>"Yeah right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us,
I was>curious,
so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to
each of>the 6 names
and address
stated in the article. You then place your>own name and
address in the
bottom of the list
at #6, and post the>article in at least 200 newsgroups.
(There are
thousands) No>catch,
that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a
few>people first, I
thought about trying it.
I figured: "what have I got>to lose except 6 stamps and
$6.00, right?" Then
I invested the
measly>$6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I
started getting money in
the>mail!
I was shocked!
I figured it would end soon, but the money just>kept
coming in. In my first
week, I made
about $25.00. By the end of>the second week I had made a
total of over
$1,000.00!
In the third>week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now
my fourth>week and I
have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
still>coming in rapidly.

It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have>spent
more than that on the
lottery!!
Let me tell you how this works>and most importantly, WHY
it works... Also,
make sure you
print a>copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it
as you>need it.
I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,
that>you will start
making more money
than you thought possible by doing>something so easy!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!>(print it
out ordownload
it.) Follow the simple
directions and watch>the money come in! It's easy. It's
legal. And, your
investment is only>$6.00

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it
is>not illegal; and
it is 99% no risk - it really works!
If all of the>following instructions are adhered to, you
will receive
extraordinary>dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY,>and $50,000 or
more can be yours in
20 to 60 days.
This program>remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of>the
participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering>to the
instructions. You will now
become part of the
Mail Order>business. In this business your product is not
solid and
tangible, it's a>service. You are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
large>corporations are happy
to pay big bucks for
quality lists. However,>the money made from the mailing
lists is secondary
to the income which>is
made from people like you and me asking to be included in
that>list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6>separate pieces of paper and write the
following on each piece
of>paper
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00
bills or>Canadian
Loonie and
place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so>the
bill or coin will not
be seen through the envelope
Next, place>one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
them. You should
now have 6>sealed envelopes,
each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,>your
name and address,
and a $1.00 bill or coin.What
you are doing is>creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! You are
requesting a>legitimateservice
and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a>little
skeptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of
it>all. So I checked it out with the Post Office (1-800-
725-2161) and>they
confirmed that it is indeed legal.

Mail the 6 envelopes to>the following addresses:

#1) R Christiana
2525 Eastview Dr
Harvey,La 70058

#2) M.STETTNER
951 Washington Blvd. Suite>505
Roseville, CA 95678

#3)G. Demunter
Wilgenveld 5
1500 Halle
Belgium

#4)K. Boni
111 North 12th Street
Lehighton, Pa. 18235

#5) H. Micael

#6) J. LAUBACH
285-25 LOWER NIS HOLLOW DR.
LEHIGHTON, PA 18235

STEP 2: Now take>the #1 name off the list that you see
above, movethe other
names>up
(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on>the
list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep>this
article as close
to original as possible. Now, post
your amended>article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think
there are close to
24,000>groups) All you need is 200,
but remember, the more you post, the more>money you make!
You won't get very
much unless you post like crazy.>:)
This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
Title 18>Sec. 1302
& 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
Keep a copy of these>steps for yourself and, whenever you
need money, you
can use it again,>and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
successful>because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants
and by their>carefully adhering to the directions. Look
at it this way. If
you are of>integrity, the program will continue
and the money that so many others>have received will come
your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every>name and address sent
to you, either on a
computer or hard copy and>keep
the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are
truly>providing a
service. (Also, it might be a good idea to
wrap the $1>bill or coin in dark paper to reduce the risk
of mail theft.)So,
as each>post is downloaded and the
directions carefully followed, six members>will be
reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer with $1.00>each.
Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
when your>name reaches
the #1 position you will be receiving
thousands of>dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
only $6.00 ($1.00
for each of>the first six people listed above)
Send it now, add your own name to the>list and you're in
business!

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO>NEWSGROUPS---------
---
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire>letter to
do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the>beginning
of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of
this>document, and
select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy
the>entire letter into the computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank>'notepad' file and place your cursor
at the top of the
blank page. From>the 'edit' menu select 'paste'.
This will paste a copy of the letter into>notepad so that
you can add your
name to the list.

Step 3) Save>your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you
want to do your
postings in>different settings, you'll always have
this file to go back>to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
searching for>various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
chat>sites,discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this>article
as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter>and
selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject,
this will be>the
header that everyone sees as they scroll through
the list of>postings in a particular group, click the
post message button.
You're>done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do>is jump
to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the>hang
of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each>newsgroup.

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE>MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!
BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF>200**

That's it! You will begin receiving money from around
the>world within days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box
due to>the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
wish to stay
anonymous,>you can invent a name to use, as long as
the postman will deliver it.>**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
ADDRESSES ARE
CORRECT.**

Each of the 5>persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings,
each with>my name at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each of the original 5, that>is
another $25.00 for me,
now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM>posts
with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring
in an>additional
$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around
and post the>MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
receive 5 replies each,
I will>make an additional $625.00!
OK, now here is the fun part, each of those>625 persons
post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and>they
each only receive 5 replies, that justmade me
$3,125.00!!! Those>3,125
persons will all deliver this message
to 200 newsgroups with my>name at #1 and if still 5
persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive>$15,625,00!
With an original investment of only $6.00!>AMAZING!

When your name is no longer on thelist, you just take
the>latest posting in
the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00
to names>on the list, putting your name at number 6
again. And start>posting
again. The thing to remember is: do you
realize that>thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet
and>reading these articles everyday?,
JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you>afford $6.00 and see
if it really
works?? I think so... People have>said,
"what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money? So>what!
What are the chances of that happening
when there are tons of>new honest users and new honest
people who are
joining the internet and>newsgroups everyday
and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at>20,000
to 50,000 new
users, every day, with thousands of those>joining
the actual internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY>and this will really
work!

BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3
PTSIZE=12>FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:
#ffffff"
SIZE=2>PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">