data recovery?

Reaction score
Quick question from someone who's not extremely computer-saavy. I have an Iomega 100mb ZIP drive and about 6 or 7 disks. I've never had a problem with any of my disks reading. Even last week, they all worked fine. All of a sudden, 2 won't read/open - get error messages, asks to insert disk (when there already is one), etc. I've gathered that these two disks have become corrupted, because all of the rest of my disks still work fine, and the other two won't open on other computers either. My question is...can the data on the two bad disks somehow be recovered? Is there a downloadable program that can do that...free or otherwise? I'd really like to be able to get the data off the disks if possible. Thanks for any help. ~Andrea~

Reaction score
if they won't read on other ZIP drives then the answer is no.

Well not something you can do yourself, you'd require to take the disks apart and analyze to the surface ignoring the corrupt parts.

Maybe there is someone out there who can do it?

sorry

Siebloss

Ask a Question