Darn... Got Microsoft Scumware from WindowsUpdate

Mr. Mojo

I look at the thread and realize that Trahder was on point. There really
arr a HUGE amount of PECKERHEADS on this NG.

John E. Carty

My wife and I have a bet on how many total 'plonks' there will be by the end
of the day today. Loser has to buy dinner :)

{pssst, need more plonks}

Rebecca

FeMaster said:
That's funny... That's two people now that are complaining about
what a piece of Microsoft's software does; in Microsoft's own
newsgroups no less... Gotta love it!

If you don't like the way Microsoft programs their software to
operate, then don't use software made by them... This is the way MS
wants it, or they wouldn't have made it to work this way, period! Go
take your meds, and come back you grow up a little...

If you don't know how to fix OE so it defaults to bottom posting, you are a
complete ****tard. Why would anyone listen to a ****tard's ranting?

Oh, and "GodLikeButHumble" you are NOT...

How about you ****ing yourself. I am very humble... /AND/ very God Like you
little worm.

*PLONK*

Rebecca

FeMaster said:
And a third one... If MS didn't want it this way, they wouldn't have
designed it this way...

So, what you are saying is that you don't know how to set OE up to bottom
post by default. Sad.

Rebecca

Mr. Mojo said:
I look at the thread and realize that Trahder was on point. There
really arr a HUGE amount of PECKERHEADS on this NG.

You of course, but who else? Only a peckerhead like yourself wouldn't have
already known that the microsoft.public groups are full of ****tards.

Abrie

If you don't know how to fix OE so it defaults to bottom posting, you are a
complete ****tard. Why would anyone listen to a ****tard's ranting?

How about you ****ing yourself. I am very humble... /AND/ very God Like you
little worm.

*PLONK*

Why do losers need to announce a plonk?

Carl

So, what you are saying is that you don't know how to set OE up to bottom
post by default. Sad.

Yawn.
I give up!
How do you set OE up to bottom post by default?
Thanks,
Carl

Abrie

You of course, but who else? Only a peckerhead like yourself wouldn't have
already known that the microsoft.public groups are full of ****tards.

Which explains why you're here, eh.

Patrick Dickey

Question.. How are you going to get the idiot with the 100 nicks to buy
dinner for you? You did say "loser buys dinner"...lol

Hello, John!
You wrote on Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:33:03 -0500:

JEC> My wife and I have a bet on how many total 'plonks' there will be
JEC> by the end
JEC> of the day today. Loser has to buy dinner :)

JEC> {pssst, need more plonks}

I topposted just to pi$$ off the 'plonker'. But, he can't plonk me,
because I also Bottom posted..LOL Yeah right, like that matters in the
giant scheme of things.

Also back to part of the original thread, you are right John Harrison did
say that it breaks a lot of things, and Damian offered a 'list'. Any
logical thinking human being would put one and one together and get two (two
being in this case, that the 'list' is going to be the many things that
breaks, not just one thing).
With best regards, Patrick Dickey. E-mail: pd1ckey43**RemoveThis**@msn.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0516-0, 04/18/2005
Tested on: 4/18/2005 11:16:46 PM

Patrick Dickey

Hello, Gordon!
You wrote on Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:15:36 +0100:

G> You can't. You need a third-party app. Quotefix.

G> --
G> Interim Systems and Management Accounting
G> Gordon Burgess-Parker
G> Director
G> www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

I prefer Fidolook myself.. But, you're right.. You can't set OE up by
default to bottom post. It's the nature of the beast, so to speak.

With best regards, Patrick Dickey. E-mail: pd1ckey43**RemoveThis**@msn.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0516-0, 04/18/2005
Tested on: 4/18/2005 11:18:17 PM

Kadaitcha Man

Patrick Dickey, <pd1ckey43**RemoveThis**@msn.com>, the left-handed,
worm-shaped waste of space, and person who is so stingy that they cut up
rags into small pieces to be used for making paper, purled:

pd1ckey43**RemoveThis**@msn.com

If you insist.

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

John E. Carty

Patrick Dickey said:
Question.. How are you going to get the idiot with the 100 nicks to buy
dinner for you? You did say "loser buys dinner"...lol

I should have realized it was a sucker bet anyway. My wife wrote our wedding
vowels over 12 years ago and I think they went something like "What's mine
is mine, what's yours is mine, what's ours is mine, and the rest is yours"
and for some reason I still responded with "I do". So you can guess who
bought dinner :)

FeMaster

For some reason your post did not show up over here... And your not even
PLONKed.. That's funny... Maybe my provider is filter you? In any case,
NO, I don't know how to do something that is impossible to do without
3rd-party software. In this case, the "sad" one is you...