Custom built PC by request

Reaction score
What do people think of those companies that let you build your PC 'online' according to your specs wishes etc?

I know it all depends on what they have to offer components wise etc.

Is this the future of buying PC's online or will companies like Time etc still rely on the ' one born every minute' school of economics.

I cant help think that alot of these problems with Time, Mesh etc are to do with the punters who do not take time to actually learn a little about PC's. I also know that that alot of problems are delivery warranty and not fit for the purpose based problems

I have lost count of how many times I have referred people to Toms Hardware and Computer Shopper.

A little education can go along way!

tek

Reaction score
Yep building your own PC is such a money saver and a satisfying experience!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
if you know what is what then you would more than likely build it yourself, if your gonna give someone the abillity to configure it themself you have to tell them the truth about the components, which these companies wont do because they want the money

Ask a Question