Creative DAP Jukebox software problem

Reaction score
I got given a second-hand 6Gb Hard-disk Jukebox portable MP3 player but the CD of software was missing. As I need it to get music to and from the player I tried downloading the latest version which is Creative Playcenter 3 but, this was just an update for V2 which was an update for V1, So... I got V1 but it aborted the install becaouse it couldnt find SB Audigy (a sound card) My soundcard is SoundBlaster Live! (both made by Creative). I know it works with Live! because there is a Live! patch for V3. I tried contacting Creative but their customer service/contact us is a really stupid FAQ-first process which only lets you email them if you have the latest products which I tried, but it knew from the last attempt so I deleated my history but somehow it still stopped me, so as there was no Complaint button, I even tried going to Employment opportunities just to get in contact with SOMEBODY/ANYONE, but there were not even any damn jobs available.

If anyone has ANY ideas, I would be most grateful. Thanks.

And if anyone from Creative is reading this, you should be ashamed, your after-sales service is disgusting. Yes, I know passing on a product nulls the warranty, but I don't want the damn thing fixed, I just want to be able to communicate with it. Much like your company really.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You could use Winamp, it's free and it will almost certainly see your mp3 player.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
And if anyone from Creative is reading this, you should be ashamed, your after-sales service is disgusting. Yes, I know passing on a product nulls the warranty, but I don't want the damn thing fixed, I just want to be able to communicate with it. Much like your company really.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:user:

Ask a Question