Excel Creating two adjacent Y axes in MS Excel 2010

Reaction score
Hello,

How can I create histogramm with two adjacent Y-axes as in the picture attached?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Histogramm with two Y axes on the same side.jpg
    Histogramm with two Y axes on the same side.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 417
Reaction score
I'm not a Statistics person, so I don't know much about Frequency and Relative Frequency. But why do you want to have 2 axes on the same scale of a graph with different values? Do you need the axes to be on the same side like that, or would it work if one was on the left, and one on the right? Is your Y axis the value axis or category axis?

I don't mean to be a bother, just trying to help.

Reaction score
I'm not a Statistics person, so I don't know much about Frequency and Relative Frequency. But why do you want to have 2 axes on the same scale of a graph with different values? Do you need the axes to be on the same side like that, or would it work if one was on the left, and one on the right? Is your Y axis the value axis or category axis?

I don't mean to be a bother, just trying to help.

Sorry for late reply.

The teacher told me not to do dual axis.

There is another question:
How can I draw approximation curve over histogramm?

Reaction score
That is something I am a bit weak on. I know you can add trendlines, but I'm not sure how they're calculated, or of that is really what you're looking for. To add one, select the chart, then go to the Chart Tools | Layout tab of the Ribbon, and select Trendline. You can play with the options here and see if they give you what you need. If not, I'm going to tag out. Good luck!

Ask a Question