Create Calendar mtg invite template to avoid retyp'g conf no's?

GM

I want to create a calendar template so that I can avoid retyping my
conference call details in the location field everytime I create a new
invite. How do I do this?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

You need to create a custom form using the forms designer then publish it.
http://www.outlook-tips.net/2011/1547/using-outlook-forms-designer/
http://www.outlook-tips.net/2011/1922/publish-custom-forms-in-outlook/

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

OutlookForums http://www.outlookforums.com

"Christopher Lowell" wrote in message

I have the same question - but looking to add items such as "Objectives,
Agenda, Timing, Action Items, etc."

I have Office 2007. Can this be done???

Thanks,
Chris