Crashed hard dish

Reaction score
Hi all.

Im having a bit of a problem.

I have an old Lenovo T-43 here with a hard dish that I think is not very well.

I tried to start up the pc but only got the first pic up wich always comes up when you start up your pc.

Then I took out the harddish and put it in T-42 and got a bit further but no help.(T-40 to T-43 all have the same hard dish port.)

I really need to recover whats on my hard drive but not sure how.
I did this agees ago and then with a cable but I have phoned Lenovo support but they say they havent heard of this USB portable cable but I know I have used befor just dont remember how so they didnt quite understand me, understandably maybe.

I also checked with a datafirm that specialices in theese kind of things but they are so expencive.

Is there anyone here that can help me with this?

Sinceraly,

Julius

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
if you can't get it to boot you can try and put it in an external caddie and see if its just windows that has become corrupt and preventing windows from loading.

Otherwise you'll have to pay the exorbitant amounts that the data recovery firms want as they're the only people that can help

Ask a Question