continuous labels

G

Hi,
I have recently upgraded to Access 2003 and have finally got continuous labels to print except the spacing. The first label is fine and then they gradually get a little higher so they are off the label until it comes to the 12th label which starts at the proper spacing again. I have the height of the label set to .94" (15/16") which I believe is correct. Any suggestions?? Thank you in advance.

F

Fons Ponsioen

The 0.94 should be 0.9375, however did you also allow for
the blank space between the labels, you may have to tweak
it a bit in order tostay accurately on the label.
I am somewhat confused when you say the 12th label is
okay, I think what you indicate is that the twelfth label
is lined up but it is the data that should have been on
the 13th label. If so, I think the space isssue I pointed
out is the problem.
Hope this helps.
Fons
-----Original Message-----
Hi,
I have recently upgraded to Access 2003 and have finally
got continuous labels to print except the spacing. The
first label is fine and then they gradually get a little
higher so they are off the label until it comes to the
12th label which starts at the proper spacing again. I
have the height of the label set to .94" (15/16") which I
believe is correct. Any suggestions?? Thank you in
advance.

M

MGFoster

Brenda said:
Hi,
I have recently upgraded to Access 2003 and have finally got continuous labels to print except the spacing. The first label is fine and then they gradually get a little higher so they are off the label until it comes to the 12th label which starts at the proper spacing again. I have the height of the label set to .94" (15/16") which I believe is correct. Any suggestions?? Thank you in advance.

Just use the new report Label Wizard to create the label report. Select
the label manufacturer name & the product name & the wizard will set up
the labels for you.

G

I tried changing space .94 to .9375 - won't let me do that - automatically changes to .94. Also tried putting a small space between labels but that totally messed up the spacing. Any more suggestions?

G

I tried using the label wizard - the Avery product number on the box is not shown in the selection. Any other suggestions?

Ask a Question