contacts addresses.

jentanbell

I have hp all in one 4355, I have recently installed office 2007, and now the
fax program will not search for my contacts in ms outlook - it keeps reading
address book from outlook express

can anyone offer suggestion on how to get the fax program to search ms
contacts.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

To what fax program are you referring? You should contact them for support.

jentanbell

The program came with the ALL in one (desktop fax editor) - I did contact HP
but wasnt able to get a solution. When sending a fax it gives you the option
to select from main identities contacts - which are in outlook express, not
outlook 2007.

I need to use outlook 2007 as now that I have upgraded thats where all
address are, however I still have old list in express as havent removed as
yet.

Very confusing............
--
janine

Russ Valentine said:
To what fax program are you referring? You should contact them for support.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
I have hp all in one 4355, I have recently installed office 2007, and now
the
fax program will not search for my contacts in ms outlook - it keeps
reading
address book from outlook express

can anyone offer suggestion on how to get the fax program to search ms
contacts.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Some third party software will only use the Windows Address Book because
they only support simple MAPI. Outlook requires extended MAPI.
Are you certain you've selected the Outlook Address Book as the default for
your operating system?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Russ Valentine said:
To what fax program are you referring? You should contact them for
support.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]