Congratulations

Reaction score
Wanted to say well done to everyone that contributed toward the recent completion of the Fiocruz Genome Comparison (FGC) project

146000 members helped toward 3,800 years worth of dedicated CPU crunching time. Thats some going, and we contributed toward it. Well done everyone at PCR.

Unfortunately im no longer able to contribute to this worthy course but wish everyone else well

Fantastic!!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder TD - its great that this project has been completed and that we all as a team have made a significant contribution
nod.gif

TD - am I reading the rest of your post correctly that you aren't able to crunch with us anymore?

Reaction score
Yes unfortunately!

I simply do not have the funds to allow my computer to stay on at night and leaving it on whilst I am using it just uses too much CPU :(

Maybe when I find some sort of employment I will continue toward the cause currently money is very tight and I have other major prioritys about to happen. Sorry everyone :(

Reaction score
On the topic of achievements - WGC has registered over 100,000 years of run time!

Crieky mate. :D

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Yes unfortunately!

I simply do not have the funds to allow my computer to stay on at night and leaving it on whilst I am using it just uses too much CPU :(

Maybe when I find some sort of employment I will continue toward the cause currently money is very tight and I have other major prioritys about to happen. Sorry everyone :(

No need to apologise......we've all been there mate.
nod.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Yes unfortunately!

TD - we've been proud to have you as a team mate, and you will always be one of us
nod.gif

Personal life/family/work should always come first, and I wish you well in getting the job that you want and deserve :thumb:

Good luck mate!!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
No worries TD! :thumb: You've got to look after your life first :nod:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
The very best of good luck to you TD, :thumb: hope things will change for the better for you in the very near future :nod: :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Its not as if your leaving us for good, just not crunching..
No need for tears eh...TD`s still around :D

Ask a Question