Concern about plans to microchip workers in UK

News Concern about plans to microchip workers in UK

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Becky submitted a new article:

Concern about plans to microchip workers in UK - The small chip has a number of uses, but concerns have been raised about privacy

Anyone with a cat or dog is probably familiar with the concept of microchipping; a small chip placed under the skin which stores information. It is common practice to microchip pets so that their owner can be traced in the event they are lost or injured. What is not common, however, is the concept of microchipping humans, but that is exactly what is being proposed in the UK.

The chips, which are around the size of a grain of rice, are implanted between the thumb and forefinger. The...

Read more about this article...

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I reckon that one day everyone will have a chip inserted. Don't agree with it but still think it will happen at some point. :(

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I wouldn't want a chip implanted in me, a lot of conspiracy theorists say that when you have vaccines or flu shots that you get the chips implanted without your knowledge.

I may never know the truth :cry:

Ask a Question